hours minutes seconds
Registration 2021-2022 School Year!
Please read all of the below information prior to attending registration!
- Registration is REQUIRED for all students joining or continuing with the OP Raider Band, it allows us to plan for the year!
- Some forms will need to be filled out BEFORE registration, others will be filled out DURING registration. We have moved to digital Google Forms for as many of these necessary forms as possible and the buttons below will take you to those forms!
- The PHYSICAL FORM, EMERGENCY MEDICAL FORM, AND ACTIVITY CONSENT FORM are REQUIRED to be printed and brought to registration. These forms must be collected in print as the Emergency Medical and Activity Consent forms MUST BE NOTARIZED. Physical Forms are required by the county to be kept in print.
- Please note, we WILL HAVE A NOTARY at registration, so DO NOT sign the Activity Consent or Emergency Medical forms without a notary present.
- Every student must sign-up for a time slot to attend registration. This allows us to keep waits shorter, less people in the band room all at once, and to ensure everyone receives the same amount of time. FRESHMEN WILL HAVE SLIGHTLY LONGER TIME SLOTS. We do this so that we can walk our new Raider Band members through the process, collect all the information we need, and answer any questions that may come up.
- Questions? Please direct them to Mr. Pikuritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Isabell at email@example.com via email!
Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this page for ALL forms, notes, and details about registration!
Required Forms for ALL Raider Band Members (Winds, Percussion, & Colorguard)
Required Form for ALL Wind and Percussion Members
Required Form for PERCUSSION Members
This form MUST be downloaded, printed, filled out, and returned to Mr. Pikuritz or Mrs. Isabell.
These forms MUST be downloaded, printed, and filled out IN THE PRESENCE OF A NOTARY. A Notary WILL BE AVAILABLE AT REGISTRATION.